

I can't even begin to write how much fun I had on this 4th of July!! I had bought Sarah the cutest shirt from the Children's Place that said America's sweetheart and she had blue and red shorts on, in addition to that Sarah had a very cute headband that looked like it had the flag on it, blue earrings and then she got her nails painted red!! She was all ready to go in her Anerican Spirit!!!!! We went out on the boat a few hours before the fireworks went off! My best friend Carolyn and her daughter (my daughters best friend) Norah got to go with us and I was so happy! So we went out and there was swimming and tubing and food and it was a great time. I forgot my swimsuit and Sarah wanted to go swimming, SOOOOOO I jumped in with my clothes on because her happiness is more important and I wanted her to have a great time! So we get done swimming and Sarah could not be more excited about seeing the fireworks so after the swimming and the tubing we go and find a spot to park and watch the fireworks! So we find a spot and there is still like a hour away but all of the houses around us kept setting them off and Sarah would jump up and down in excitement!!!!!!!! So the fireworks went off at 10:15 and they were wonderful and when they were finished all the boats were honking and everyone was screaming and it was great! So I try to pull up the anchor and I can't get it I am like ok I know that I am not that weak!!! So my dad tries to get it up and it was stuck on something! I felt better about myself lol!! So we finally get the anchor up after we move the boat backwards, and my dad takes us down the right dock and then he is convinced that it is the wrong one so he turns around and we go down a different dock and so when he figures out we were going down the right one we turn around again and park in the right dock! Everything about this night was perfect!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment