
A month or two ago my Gram-gram came to visit after the family was up in Minnasota, and she wanted to go to Edinburgh Premium Outlets and I had to work so I didn't get to go with them which made me a little sad! So again no one was able to do anything with Sarah and I and I thought what a nice day we should go Edinburgh and it really was a spur of the moment thing. So Sarah and I listen to her music all the way there and it was about a 50 minute drive and she loves to sing so it was way fun. We get there and of course I take her picture because I do for everything, and we started to shop. The best part about Sarah is that she DOES like to shop! So we went to the Carter's Outlet and I got her this cute shirt ON SALE for the Fall/Winter season! Which it is sad I am not putting Sarah in toddler clothes anymore, maybe some 5t's here and there but I am going to be buying her the XS 4's in the kids section of most stores. I say that is is sad because that means Sarah is growing up!! On the way out of Carter's I see a $3 table of shirts and there is a Birthday Girl shirt for 3 dollars! So I bought it so she can wear it on her birthday, but the sad thing about that is I didn't take a picture of the shirt. So we get those two shirts at Carter and continue to the next store. I wanted to go to the OshKosh store so Sarah held my hand and we strolled along and found the OshKosh Store. We go in and I am looking around and I didn't find much that I liked, but I did find a light jacket for this Fall that was really cute for $14 and it was OshKosh!!!! I loved it! So I bought Sarah this light jacket and Sarah wanted to put it on. Let me tell you something, it was like 90 degrees outside, but Sarah insisted that she wear it, so I let her, and she walked for a good 2 minutes and then turns and pulls on my hand and says, "Mommy, I'm HOT." All I did was giggle a little and help her take it off. We went home after that because she got tired and it was hot, but we had so much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment