My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Retherford Park

Sarah loves going to parks and so when she asked my if we could go randomly I said, "YES!" We plugged in a park into the GPS and went to play. This was a small park and there wasn't anyone there! So we got to run around the park and yell and scream all we wanted! We went down the big swirly slide and then there was this big rock that Sarah wanted to play on. So we were running around and then all of the sudden something went through my flip-flop and into my foot! I yelled cause it hurt, and I was trying to get it out and Sarah tried to play Dr. and normally that wouldn't be a problem, but it really HURT! I got it out and we still had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment