Friday, July 23, 2010
Sarah's First Talk
In my church the kids from the ages of 4 to 12 I think, go to what is called primary. It is Sunday school for the little kiddos, but it is so much fun and I know because I have taught them. To see all these wonderful children learning about the gospel and when they sing, oh my goodness it just touches your heart. So every Sunday except the first Sunday of the month the kids give a little talk about some sort of church topic. Sarah gave her first one and I was so excited. As everyone by now knows I am a freak when it comes to taking pictures or capturing a video, I want to get every moment of Sarah's life I don't want anything to be left out. So I am at church with my camera ready to take pictures and a video of her talk. I did not get a video and I did not get pictures during, but I did get pics after. Sarah gave her talk on the Holy Ghost because that was the theme of the month I believe. She had practiced and practiced, but when it was time to do it she paniced a little and we cut out some lines from the talk, but over all I am so proud of my daughter!! I can't wait for her to be baptized and know what a great blessing it is to have the Holy Ghost with you. Sarah was also very excited for her Nana and G-pa to come and watch her speak.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment