Monday, June 7, 2010
Raymond Park/Indy Island
The original plan for Saturday was to take our first swimming trip out on the boat for the year. The sad thing was that it was raining and not the nicest day to go out on the boat or go to an outdoor pool or spray park. So being that I know all the parks around town I thought about the indoor pools and decided that we would go and have fun there! Sarah loves to swim and I just knew this was the thing that would make her day! So my sister came with me to Indy Island and we ha a great time, although she didn't swim. There was a little section for the little kids like mine where it was only like a foot or two deep and she could go down a slide that was her size and play with the wheels to turn water on and off but she was just more interested in going down the slide all the different ways she could think of...on her tummy, on her bum, and head first which I had to stop her from doing because I just did not think that it was a good idea, I mean hello three year old head first in water...hmm no! So we finally left and as we were leaving my sister sees the Popsicle machine and wanted one and so I bought one for all three of us and Sarah was so happy about that! It was a fun time and I enjoyed swimming with my baby girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment