My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Toy Story 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


My boss knew how much I wanted to take Sarah to see Toy Story 3!   Well the day it came out was also the day that she was going to her dad's for the weekend. I had 3 hours before he would come get her when I got off work and I thought I would have time to make it, but the only times were 2:40, and then 4 and after that I wouldn't have had the time.  So my boss comes back from her lunch break early and gives me a gift card to the movies and says if you leave now you should be able to make it with the previews and the short film,  So I left at 2:35 and the movie started at 2:40!  So we are driving there and I finally get to the movie theater at 3 and I was like can I get the 2:40 show and the man said you missed a few minutes but you should still be able to get it, so he gave me the tickets we forgot about popcorn and ran for the theater.  I get in there and for real there weren't any two seats available so I took the first seat on the isle that I saw and then Sarah just sat on my lap.  As I sat down and looked at the screen I didn't miss ANY of the movie I came in right at the end of the short film, I started to cry because I was so happy!  Sarah loved it and the moment she say Buzz she got that giddy little laugh that she does.  We had a wonderful time and Sarah was super happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment