So I knew that the St. Simon festival was going to be at the school on Thursday, Friday and Saturday and I thought it would be really fun to take Sarah. I wasn't going to take her on Thursday because of bedtime but I always try to do something really fun on Friday's you know because it's the weekend! So we went to the St. Simon Festival with my sister. It was a blast I had so much fun watching Sarah have SO MUCH FUN. Sarah really enjoyed all the rides and wanted to go on them over and over and over again. We went to the front because they had bouncy houses and face painting and Sarah wanted to do those things but they required different tickets I was like WHAT! So we didn't end up doing those things and we walked on home since it was only like .2 miles away from our house. We had 6 left over tickets and so I told Sarah that there was a chance we could come back the next day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






cuttttte!! where is part 2
ReplyDelete