So when we left the festival on Friday night we had 6 extra tickets and my sister had 4. Well I didn't want my money to go to waste since it was $1.50 a ticket!!! So since Carolyn wanted to go...cause we talked about it a week before we went back and was Sarah excited or what. So this time we started off with the bounce house stuff because those were the ones that required different tickets. But before we went there I said that Sarah wanted to get her face painted. The thing was is that she didn't get her face painted she got her arm painted but it was because the lady said she could do sleeping beauty on her arm which would match Sleeping Beauty on her shirt. Sarah loved it so much and then Norah got hers so they matched well Norah had butterflies. So after the girls got their arms painted and went through the bounce house we went over to get the other tickets for the rides. The girls just had so much fun together and they always do and I enjoyed having one of my best friends with me (Carolyn). At the end of the night Sarah and Norah tried a game where you through the darts and if you pop a balloon you get a prize. I felt bad I didn't think they would win but it was so great Norah threw a dart and then she popped a balloon 2 seconds later Sarah threw a dart and SHE popped a balloon too!!!! They both picked out the blue little alien it was a great night!
I am now a single mom and you know life is going pretty good. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel when it comes to school and I am getting my degree in Education!! Sarah is my life and I love her so much!!
Sarah my beautiful baby girl is the light of my life and she is just soooooooooo wild but I love her so much!!
Followers
Daddy
Sarah loves her dad.
Sarah and Daddy
Sarah's Grandparents!
Sarah has 3 amazing grandparents that she loves very very much!
Nana and Gpa are her grandparents on her dad's side and Sarah loves them. They have always showed her so much love! Sarah always gets soooo excited to see her Nana! She goes around telling people I don't have a grandma I have a NANA!!!
Grandpa is her grandpa on my side and her and him have the cutest bond ever! They go around playing Lumpkin which is something they made up. They are so cute and I love seeing them together, because it is so awesome!
Grandpa!
Sarah and Gpa!
Sarah and Nana
Auntie!!!
Sarah for the moment has only one Aunt...April!!!! It is funny because Sarah always talks about April but when Sarah see's April she runs and hides!! But they love each other so much!
Sarah and Auntie April!
UNCLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know that there are people who have a lot of Aunts and Uncles, but to me 5 is a lot!!! So yes Sarah has 5 uncles Josh, Michael, Tyler, Chase and Andrew! They are all so funny and two of her uncles were so excited that the baby was going to be a she because they grew up with brothers and couldn't wait to have a little girl around!! The boys are just the sweetest things when it comes to Sarah!
These are all so cute megan. your a really good shot!
ReplyDeleteLOL Well thank you...you know no one loves taking pictures as much as me!!
ReplyDelete