My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Between The Lions!

My boss and friend was telling me about a program on PBS called Between the Lions that was helping her son learn to read.  It comes on every week day at 5 PM.  So I have been more focused on Sarah and I playing more vs watching the TV BUT because this show is so amazing everyday when we get home while I start to make dinner she watches Between the Lions and I love that I hear her over in the family room repeating what they say and the sound that a letter makes!  So Sarah's bedtime is 8:15 PM and so during bathtime she tells me all about what letters she saw on Between the Lions and what not!  The funny thing is, when you go to ask her stuff about the letters she wills say I don't know! IT IS SO FUNNY!!!  I love that she is learning more and more about her letters and what not, she isn't reading yet but you know she isn't even 4!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Its because she is going to be so SUPER smart. Way to goo!!

    ReplyDelete