My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Shack by William P. Young

This book was a great book and I would suggest it to anyone because of the message that it sends out to people.  I do not believe in the Trinity so it was hard to relate to it in that sense BUT the entire book was wonderful!!  It helped me understand more about Jesus and why he sacrificed his own life for all of us, he couldn't pick which ones to send to hell and which ones could go to Heaven so instead he sent himself, the best act of love EVER!!!!  I have been really hurt by people that I have loved in my life and although I am not ready quit yet to forgive them this book helped me a lot in my journey to do just that, forgive! (Even if it takes you a minute!)  It is a great book and everyone should read it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment