So I am big into reading!! I just got done reading The Last Lecture! I cried the entire way through the book, it was so sad to think that this guy was in such great spirits about life in general! He is just an awesome guy who even until his last couple of months was living life to the fullest!! I want to be just like that!! He has inspired me in so many ways just from reading this book and I would tell anyone it is a good read because it is a GREAT read!!! Tuesday, May 11, 2010
The Last Lecture!
So I am big into reading!! I just got done reading The Last Lecture! I cried the entire way through the book, it was so sad to think that this guy was in such great spirits about life in general! He is just an awesome guy who even until his last couple of months was living life to the fullest!! I want to be just like that!! He has inspired me in so many ways just from reading this book and I would tell anyone it is a good read because it is a GREAT read!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment