So I have seen A Walk To Remember the movies a million times! But I had never read the book, and you know what I loved the book so much more than the movie AND I loved the movie!! There was something just so much more romantic about the book than the movie. Jamie and Tom spend a lot more time together in the book than in the movie and it is just so much more romantic which I know I already said! Even though I knew how the book would end because I knew it was similar to the movie and I still cried! It was a wonderful read and I am now two books down for Nicholas Sparks...I am trying to read them all, the next one I am going to start in A Message in A bottle! Wednesday, May 26, 2010
A Walk To Remember by Nicholas Sparks
So I have seen A Walk To Remember the movies a million times! But I had never read the book, and you know what I loved the book so much more than the movie AND I loved the movie!! There was something just so much more romantic about the book than the movie. Jamie and Tom spend a lot more time together in the book than in the movie and it is just so much more romantic which I know I already said! Even though I knew how the book would end because I knew it was similar to the movie and I still cried! It was a wonderful read and I am now two books down for Nicholas Sparks...I am trying to read them all, the next one I am going to start in A Message in A bottle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment