My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

Friday, May 28, 2010

Slip...Slip...Slip N SLIDE!!!!!

On Thursday's it is normally our park night and we eat out with my dad and my sister but not always!  I don't really have a lot of time because Sarah has to be in bed at 8!!  So this past Thursday was my little sister's 8th grade award thingy, she got an award for having a GPA between 3.5 and 4.0 and most of the year I am pretty sure she held a 4.0!!!  Go SIS!  Anyways sooooo Thursday's are normally our park day BUT since we were going to April's award thing we didn't have time to go...BUT I had to do something because it was sooooooooo HOT outside and I wanted Sarah to have fun!  So what did I do I brought out the slip N slide now last year I couldn't get Sarah to use this and even now I still can't but I had a little solution!!  I set up the slip n slide and put her orange slide at the beginning so she would slide down the slide and then slide down the slip n slide!!  She was having fun but more that she was just playing in the water and not necessarily on the slip n slide!  We had so much fun and when we went to April's award thing Sarah was such a good girl she was so well behaved and I was smiling and happy because she made me a proud mama!!!  Of course with my daughter she always makes me proud!  I love her so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment