My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

St. Louis!!

So a few weeks ago, Sarah and I went on a vacation to St. Louis! We were so blessed on this trip. It just seemed like everything was just falling into place!! The first night we ate at the Hard Rock and it was awesome...until we came out Sarah was running around hit her eye and a few days later she got a black eye!! I was so crushed! I was so sad that my baby now had what people call a shinner! I'm like please don't call her that! Sarah loved the whole experience! She was so excited about the Arch and the zoo. We went to the City Museum, the zoo, turtle park, and the Arch. It was a small trip and not very long but we enjoyed ourselves. Becky came with is and I always enjoy her company, so she was a great addition to our trip!! We can't wait to go on our next little adventure!  The City museum was ok but I don't think I will ever pay to get in there again for my small child...or at least that late at night!!  It was nuts with a bunch of big kids that really didn't care if Sarah was there or not, but you know Sarah didn't care she loved it!!!  The St. Louis Zoo WAS amazing however they didn't have elephants or dolphins!! LAME!  But I guess it is ranked the number one zoo in America...ok!  Turtle park is where we went after the zoo and it was pretty cool!  This is where one of the things that just fell into place for us occured, there weren't any parking spaces left and we were about to leave and just not go when someone else WAS leaving and so we got their spot!! YAY!!!  It was cool these are like MASSIVE turtles and way fun to play on!!  Sarah loved it and she kept talking to the turtles like they could hear her which is ok with me if she has an imagination!!  So that afternoon we went to the Arch and as we get there the tickets were all sold out!!  I almost died!!  I was like I did not come all the way to St Louis (only 4 hours lol) to not take my daughter in the arch!!!!  So we went to the ticket lady and she said we still have some on sale for tomorrow and GUESS WHAT....THEY WERE AT A DISCOUNTED PRICE!!!  So we were in the museum part of it and Sarah got a shirt, a magnet, and a keychain!!  She loves them all.  Even to this day she talks about going to St. Louis! 

No comments:

Post a Comment